Join Friends of the Columbia Gorge at
Gorge on Tap in Portland
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Presentation 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. (meet-and-greet begins at 5:30 p.m.)
Lucky Labrador Beer Hall
1945 NW Quimby St., Portland, OR 97209
Enjoy a beer with us and learn more about the Columbia Gorge! You will hear about:
- Explosive new oil train threat and coal export update
- Histories & Mysteries grand prize drawing
- Gorge Towns to Trails: Making the Connection
Bring a friend(s) with you to the event!
- All attendees are entered to win a Columbia Sportswear backpack
- Donate $20 at the event and receive a FREE National Geographic Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area trail map.
Free event, no RSVP required.